If you are looking for a lens to enhance your natural photographer talent the Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA is it. With the Carl Zeiss E-mount full frame lens built-in it has the highest technology you can get in the industry. Dust and moisture resistant, you can take it on the go and capture any adventure you can get into. Lightweight and compact, it is quite arguably the best investment you can make.
The Sony 35mmm F2.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA features the brightest maximum aperture you can get in the industry. That ensures that the subject your image always stands out and the peripheral fades to the back. The versatile 35mm focal length makes sure you capture things far away with clarity that you can’t get from a regular lens. Although not zoomable, the automatic internal image capture takes care of ensuing you are getting the shot you desire.
One of the most lightweight designs you can get for a lens of this quality, taking it on the go is as easy as using it. Because it is weather resistant you never have to worry about leaving it behind due to environmental conditions. The T* lens coating makes your images more true to color than you could have ever imagined. For images that are more lifelike than if you were standing in front of them, this is the lens that does the job.
- A weather-resistant build means that you can take it on any adventure or use it in harsh environments.
- The T* lens coating delivers a truer color photo than you get with other industry lenses.
- Excellent contrast ensures that the focus of your image pops and the background fades accordingly.
- Lightweight and compact – it is the perfect lens for on the go.
- Although not zoomable, the internal zoom decreases the likelihood of operator error and ensures that you always get the shot you crave.
- The Carl Zeiss E-mount full frame is the most state of art full frame capacity you can get in the industry.
- The maximum birth aperture of F2.8 delivers an outstanding performance and clarity that is out of this world.
- It does not contain image stabilization, although the internal focal strength helps to override any shaking, making it the perfect lens for both video and photography.
- The aperture delivers a smoother and softer background, but for some photography enthusiasts it may be too much.
- It may take a little more professional knowledge to operate and get the perfect shot. It is not fully automatic, and when taking still photography, users will be required to have a good general understanding of two dimensional placement.
The Sony 35mm F2.8 Sonnar T* FE ZA is about as close to perfection as you can get. A bright aperture ensures
that you capture the image in true color and that the background fades away with excellence. An amazing focal length both far away and up close images can be recorded with spectacular clarity and resolution. It brings images alive with very little operator knowledge necessary. Eventhough the lens is not zoomable, it is an entirely intuitive design that expertly captures the subject of your photo or video without input. A higher priced lens, it is an investment to make, but one that many feel is well worth it.